- August 24, 2017
- Posted by: Kim Cunningham
- Category: ISO Tips
An ISO certificate is an internationally recognized certification of the quality of products and services offered by a company. ISO certification also helps small businesses to work towards attaining operational and management efficiency.
The benefits of ISO certification to a business are:
1. Widening the market potential of the company
2. Procurement of tenders
3. Improving efficiency and cost saving
4. Higher level of customer service and satisfaction
5. Improving staff morale and motivation.
Why Hire an ISO Certification Company for Your Business
Obtaining an ISO certificate is usually a challenge for businesses because certification requires a business to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and standard.
Therefore, companies that want to get certification prefer to hire ISO consultants to provide the professional guidance and assistance required to get full compliance with all ISO certification standards.
If you are looking for an ISO consultant to assist you with your certification, you should ensure that the company has the qualification and expertise necessary to offer relevant consultancy services. While accreditation is not compulsory for ISO certification companies, an accreditation certificate is an indicator of good qualification.
Benefits of Hiring an ISO Certification Company for Your Business
Hiring an ISO certification company presents a number ofbenefits to the business seeking to attain an ISO certification.
The following are some of the benefits:
• Implementation and Certification: ISO certification consultants are conversant with the various regulation required to attained certification. Therefore, depending on the required family or type of ISO certification, the certification company helps businesses to comply with the necessary regulations. In addition to this, certification companies serve as long-term partner throughout the implementation and maintenance of the ISO certification.
• Independent Assessment: ISO certification companies make independent assessments of business systems and processes in what is known as gap analysis. Gap analysis helps the business to determine how existing processes and quality management systems meet the required standards. This in turn helps businesses and companies to identify areas that need improvement in order to acquire ISO certification.
• Training: Achieving quality standards and high performance in general calls for employee training. Certification companies ensure that employees have the skills and training that allows them to adhere to quality standards and practices. This way, they ensure that employees not only support improvement but also are capable of doing so.
• Process Improvement: Business processes define performance efficiency and the quality of the products and services. The certification body applies uses the results of their independent analysis, their knowledge, and expertise about certification to improve the various processes that otherwise result in bottlenecks in business processes.
• Save time and cost: The analysis that certification companies perform helps the company to develop performance and quality management systems that in turn save cost through improved processes and increased performance. Additionally, ISO certification companies simplify the employee’s workload workloads, which also saves time and cost.
Why Hire Us
ISO integration, LLC is an ISO certification consultants that helps businesses to develop strategies for integrating ISO and lean methods into their business activities.
Our main services are:
• ISO Consulting Services: We help businesses to implement, maintain, or improve their Quality Management Systems for certification to ISO9001, ISO13485, AS9100, or ISO14001.
• Gap Analysis: We analyze your business to determine whether your Quality Management System meets standard requirements.
• ISO Internal Audits: We assist your business to carry out audits to determine the degree of compliance and effectiveness of your Quality Management System.
• Process Improvements: We assist your business to improve current systems using the Lean-ISO approach.
• Supplier Auditing: We evaluate your suppliers to assure that they have quality systems, which can meet your needs.