Get Prepared for ISO 9001:2015!
Call for next ISO Training Dates!
The new ISO revision is due to be released by the end of the year and contains some major changes including a new format, a new section on the process approach, and risk management. This ISO training workshop will review the new requirements from the draft. During our ISO training courses, the major changes will be reviewed in detail to assist participants with implementing the new standard. Through our ISO training you’ll earn how to:
• Understand and interpret the new requirements
• Conduct a gap analysis of your current system to the new requirements
• Communicate the new requirements to management and personnel
• Understand how to integrate Lean tools into ISO
• Develop a project plan for implementation of the new standard
• Identify appropriate risk management tools to utilize
In partnership with Leanovations, also visit www.leanovations.com to register.
Learn how Lean and ISO complement each other and why the Lean-ISO approach should be part of your Strategic Plan.
Process mapping is an effective tool for continuous improvement, assisting in a more complete understanding of the process. This course provides an overview for identifying process steps, gathering the appropriate information, determining the key stakeholders, drawing and analyzing the map.
ISO Process Approach
The ISO process approach is a powerful method of operating and managing activities to provide value to the customer. This approach allows organizations to align and integrate processes more efficiently while creating more transparency of operations within the organization. Learn how to effectively implement the ISO process approach.
Learn How To:
• Define latent root cause
• Explain the PDCA model
• Identify different data collection methods
• Identify and utilize tools for problem-solving
Root Cause and Corrective Action
Save money, time, and reputation by learning how to address corrective actions appropriately.
AS 9100 Overview
The AS 9100 standard defines the quality management system requirements for the aerospace industry. This overview provides useful information to investigate compliance and to educate personnel as your company implements a system.
ISO 13485 Overview
The ISO 13485 standard defines the quality management system requirements for the design and manufacture of medical devices. This overview provides useful information to investigate compliance and to educate personnel as your company implements a system.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Learn how to audit and practice auditing the Quality Management System of the hosting organization.
ISO Training Workshop Objectives:
• Effectively understand and interpret the ISO 9001:2008 standard
• Understand and apply the process approach
• Utilize auditing best-practices and principles
• Prepare, conduct, and report internal audits
• Perform verification of effectiveness of actions taken